Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Geek Culture / Code challenge!

Author
DBPro Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Sep 2016 22:19
https://codefights.com

Fight against the code bot in a series of 3 challenges. I'd be interested to know how the bot figures out how to code a particular problem to make this even remotely fair.

I got a perfect score so far on the first challenge, pretty easy. Instructions for each challenge seem well written and straight forward. You are given time to view the problem before you begin coding, but the problem is also displayed while you code. You can choose your language and I think even change it during the problem. There are even a few options for the editor, such as code completion and your choice of sublime, VI, or emacs.

I think it's pretty neat. My second challenge is about sliding window compression on a string. I haven't completed it yet, I'm a noob with compression.

"I like offending people, because I think people who get offended should be offended." - Linus Torvalds

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-23 21:07:08
Your offset time is: 2024-04-23 21:07:08