Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Geek Culture / Need tester, mobile game. Satanic McDonald's match 3 game meets Idiocracy!

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Oct 2016 12:49 Edited at: 8th Oct 2016 12:53
Would someone like to test my game (android for now).
I need to see if the in app purchases work.
There are 4, all cost 1 usd. I will send the cost of the in app items by paypal.
Here is my game

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.techstudios.mcphatassdinnercrash&hl=en

McPhatAss Fast Food Crash
Meet McPhatAss, he's like Mcdonalds, if he hadn't put them and every other wannabe clown out of action during the fast food wars, he's a trashy sick psychopath who makes old school evil corporations look like a candy shop run by nuns, he's the doomsday of fast food, this is where every conspiracy theory comes true. A black comedy of satire and parody, in a world of dystopia too frightening to imagine. This is a match 3 game puzzle on steroids, jacked up, and pumped up on animal nitrates, and thats just the burgers
Phaelax
DBPro Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Oct 2016 23:08
"Fix this thing or your for the chopper"

You're

"I like offending people, because I think people who get offended should be offended." - Linus Torvalds
fallen one
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Oct 2016 10:23 Edited at: 9th Oct 2016 10:26
Thanks for spotting that, typos are the least of my worries on my game when considering who I contracted to do it. Its a bit like spotting a crooked picture on a a house that your watching to see if its subsiding into the sea. Their work method is akin to a one legged cat trying to bury a t*rd on a frozen lake, and the project manager... (rolls eyes.) He couldn't direct said t*rd down a toilet u bend.
Phaelax
DBPro Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Oct 2016 20:03
That's a rather colorful description of your team :p

"I like offending people, because I think people who get offended should be offended." - Linus Torvalds
BatVink
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Oct 2016 17:07
Considering what you replaced the "M" with on his top, how did it get rated a 12?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum sonatur
TutCity is being rebuilt
fallen one
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Oct 2016 22:57 Edited at: 19th Oct 2016 23:03
The nutbag contractor that was hired to upload it, he first rated it as E for everyone! Google was not happy. Told him to rate it for teens. Google drip fed me traffic after the idiot did that. I've had to win googles trust back and gain page views bit by bit. I seem to attract terrible contractors, I think mobile apps is what people do when they cant do anything else, or people that don't like working for a living, my whip hardly stings at all, I've used it on orphans and they hardly ever complain at all, just the odd whimper or spirited shriek. Its either that or Im a magnet for people that think they can do things they cannot, or at worst societies liars cheats and scoundrels, or the plain mentally deluded.
fallen one
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Oct 2016 21:43
I paid for someone to test, so I no longer need testers

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-29 11:39:08
Your offset time is: 2024-03-29 11:39:08