Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPS Creator X10 / Reverse Engineering Contd.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hey guys,

this is just a continuation of the discussion from https://forum.thegamecreators.com/thread/217089

I've actually found the best working versions of both my games!! So now I'm certain everything's there in the built game. I still have the same problem though; as in the picture I attached at the end of the old thread, the map editor isn't loading all the assets of the level. I think I'm missing something about making sure all the level assets are in the correct entitybank location like LeeBamber said, but what I thought would work is copying the built entitybank folder into the Documents > FPSC X10 Files folder. No difference..

any help would be greatly appreciated. I know this program is really old but some of us still have those little phases of nostalgia

-Daniel
Darkness1993
Years of Service
User Offline
Hey all,

Sorry to reopen a very old thread but I felt nostalgic again and went to try opening my "Our House" level from the original post, I still have the same problem. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated on how I can properly reverse the built game files into a working single FPM file I can continue to edit.

Thanks!
ncmako
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Jun 2022 23:45
Darkness You may ( may not ?) already know this... But per Lee Bamber
Quote: "You can take your original level file located here "Our house\Files\levelbank" and rename Level1.zip to Level1.fpm and then copy it back into your mapbank installation, you can then load your level back in. You need to ensure all the assets the level used is also in the correct entitybank location. Good luck!"

Worth a try ?
best luck
** WHERE'S MY eXplosys ? **

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-19 23:43:13
Your offset time is: 2024-04-19 23:43:13