Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit/AppGameKit Studio Showcase / WIP Portfolio.... in AGK

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Apr 2017 01:10 Edited at: 19th Apr 2017 07:33
Hello everyone,

I'm currently working on my portfolio, and made it with the help of AGK...

http://rayzo.ch/portfolio

Feedback are welcome.

Arbrakan

CumQuaT
AGK Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Apr 2017 01:14
That's really cool!
I work full-time making games in AGK2 and DBpro. Living the dream!
Green7
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Apr 2017 08:26
Nice idea!
janbo
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Apr 2017 13:11 Edited at: 23rd Nov 2017 14:31
Looks good,

Is that a real illuminationmap or just bloom ? and did you also bake the lights ?
also how does that # link work ? are you using the HTML commands from within the agk code?
I saw that the fullscreen request for default projects works similar I think...what did you change ?

You need normalmapping and specular mapping in there

Then I think you present all your models in that beam chosen by those links at the bottom !?
And the camera is a Tween chain!?
The beam are two rotating cylinder with a transparent texture...maybe add particles rising slowly from the bottom ?
Well done

[Edit]
You need to add some live: add flickering lights, cockroaches crawling from/to hidden spots or a swinging cable/tube..maybe sparks
[/Edit]
Arbrakan
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Apr 2017 10:48
Thanks Janbo !

I baked the texture (with light and shadows) with V-Ray for 3dsmax, there is only one texture there.
And yes, there is a bloomshader. For the normal map shader and spec, this will be awesome, but i'am not good in shades codding... ^^
But I use CSS on the <canvas> element to add and tweaks some color / brightness / and a little blur for "antialiasing"....

For the # link, it was a pain in the ass... I work with PHP session, and AppGameKit check every second if a Variable in the $_SESSION as changed.... not very efficient, I know...
Yep in the middle it gona be some 3D models... And yes, the animation is Tween chain. Very handy!
For the cylinder, great idea for the particles, i gona do this ! For the moment the texture is the UV of the map... I stretched it... so it load only one map, and I get a 14.8mo (6.1mo GZiped file).

And sorry for by poor English....
janbo
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Apr 2017 14:01 Edited at: 23rd Nov 2017 14:34
Not sure if it makes sense if I help you with your portfolio, but I would help you with the normal mapping and specular mapping.
It seems you can deal with 3D modelling programs...so you could help me in return.
I need to convert Kenneys City Tiles from face color to a very small texture

Also how did you check the $_SESSION inside AppGameKit ?
Arbrakan
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd May 2017 00:25
Sorry for my late reply Janbo... I am at rush time to finish this...
I can help you with your 3d assets if you want, it is just changing the textures on it?

And there is the way i check the $_SESSION inside AppGameKit :

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-07-27 01:49:42
Your offset time is: 2024-07-27 01:49:42