Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Android / [basic] settings for Android

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Does anyone know how to set my game up to exactly fit the Android tablets resolution, with no border? Also - is there any other basic settings that would make my game more tablet friendly? I guess it should have no exit button, since the player can exit the app via the Android OS. SetSyncRate( 30, 0 ) may be a good idea, I think.

I couldn't get that fancy broadcasting function to work, but I successfully sideloaded my .apk file. Alas, it was way slow. So I need to see if I can get my code cleaned up. Otherwise I'll have to abandon the project. Is there a way of slowing down the .exe version of my game, or do I need to sideload to Android to test speed?
basicFanatic
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Jun 2017 19:57 Edited at: 21st Jun 2017 11:10
Aw, dammit now my Android tablet won't accept my .apk file for unknown reasons ...

EDIT: The .apk file works now! I suspect the SD card had some fault.
Qugurun
Valued Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: AppGameKit
Posted: 2nd Jul 2017 23:45
//Automatic height
https://www.instagram.com/qugurun/
Jorge4684
Years of Service
User Offline
I'm also looking as to compile a game that I have made on gameguru to play on Android, in the event that you already have the solution on how to do could help me

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-28 17:59:48
Your offset time is: 2024-03-28 17:59:48