Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Jul 2017 15:36
While browsing through YouTube today I found a mod called Xploid Mod. It has a lot of features lacking from FPS Creator (like dynamic shadows, SSAO etc). Upon Googling it I found a post in this forum where the user was banned. But further down the search page, I found a link to a Spanish forum that has a downloadable link to Xploid Mod 4.0. Since I don't know anything about modding FPSC, so my question is, is it possible to extract whatever source code it is made up of and include it in the official version or some other mod (most preferably BIMod)?
Mr Love
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: MAFIA 2
Posted: 2nd Jul 2017 01:51
No, Its not possible... Why dont You just use the Xploid Mod instead of Black Ice? Xploid mod is so mutch cooler!!!

Mriganka
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Jul 2017 06:04
How so? What are the features that are in Xploid Mod that are not in BIMod (except for the above mentioned ones)? Can you list them? I really want to know what is being offered there.
Mr Love
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: MAFIA 2
Posted: 2nd Jul 2017 07:56
I tried to install Xploid 4 mod with fpsc version 1.16 but it didnt work on My computer. Some of the features:

-Bloom Adaption
-Dynamic Shadows
-Realistic Water
-SSAO Oclussion map
-TOD Dynamic System
-Parallax Mapping (If they still have it in version 4?)
-If FX was important to Me, I wourld def. use Xploid Mod!!!
Mriganka
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Jul 2017 08:05
Xploid 4.0 bugs on me to. And I don't have the version 3.0.
DarkJames
Years of Service
User Offline
Xploid was a hack of the source code to implement basic shaders to FPSC, it was highly unstable and only meant as a fun show of what could be added to fpsc with minimal effort.

You can't get it, and even when it was "released" it was never actually functioning.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-25 00:57:18
Your offset time is: 2024-04-25 00:57:18