Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / How do i make a darkmatter model walk?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Dec 2003 13:41
hi everyone,

i bought darkmatter 2 and have been trying to get a model to walk when i press the upkey although with little luck. the idea is that if the upkey is not pressed the idle animation is pressed and whilst the upkey is pressed the walk animation is used, see animation frames

the animations work if a simple loop object 10 command is used, and this loops through all the frames, however when loop object 10, and two frames are specified nothing seems to happen.

the object speed is set the same as the darkmatter viewer. has anyone else got something simple like this working, with other things such as pressing space bar plays the shoot animation etc,

thanks for your help
Bishop
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Dec 2003 21:57
don't know about your code, but this one should work.....i am at school so i'll give you a deffinite code when i get home....

Good luck,
Bishop

"When you were born, you cried and the world rejoiced. Live so when you die, the world cries and you rejoice."

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-21 14:59:50
Your offset time is: 2024-09-21 14:59:50