Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Starmind & Cosmic Prophet packs are all CORRUPT ,Help

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
So, I found that link to Cosmic prophet and Starmind packs: http://starmind3d.weebly.com/my-work.html

But nearly ALL the archives have "unexpected end of archive" error when opening or extracting them I tried to download them with Internet Download Manager and using Google chrome ,but still the same problem

Have you people experienced the same? What should I do? Can anyone PM the owner to ask for a re-upload to a better hosting site like Mediafire ,plz? I really want these packs lol
ncmako
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Aug 2017 23:54
KingMassen
Quote: " nearly ALL the archives have "unexpected end of archive" error"

I have downloaded several files and have not encountered a problems yet?
I'm using FireFox (latest update) ...not error's?
My games never have bugs. They just develop random features..
Lots and lots of random features...
KingMassen
Years of Service
User Offline
Yeah, I downloaded Firefox and works well with it
starmind 001
FPSC Reloaded Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "nearly ALL the archives have "unexpected end of archive" error "

I am sorry to see that you were having trouble with the links. I found that by only doing one link at a time, I did not have an error, but if I downloaded multiples, I received errors. Basically the file is corrupted due to not finishing even though it said it was finished.
BTW I use chrome, firefox and safari to test and all worked with the exception of not waiting for one download to finish.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-23 11:21:42
Your offset time is: 2024-04-23 11:21:42