Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / [FREE] Vent's Vietnam Pack - Finished and Unfinished

Author
FPSC Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Sep 2017 01:09
Vent's Vietnam Pack - Finished and Unfinished

Howdy. It's been a long, long time. Not many left around here, but I think some people might still have a use for this.

I started this model pack back in 2012... But never finished. Oops. I moved away from FPSC, got busy with life, and as this forum quieted down, I never went back to working on it. I released Part One, with some entities in it. But all the cool stuff was never released. I wanted to get it done back then, before releasing it. I've had a few people contact me about it, and I figure there's no point in not releasing the work I have done. So here it is. Unfinished, and unpolished. Quite frankly, I don't feel they're up to standard with my abilities these days, but they might be useful.

Included is pretty much everything I ever wanted to put into the pack, lots of it is not directly usable in FPSC, you'll have to get it in yourself. I am no longer familiar with all the little tricks to get things working right in this engine. It's been a long time. There's a bunch of weapons, most of them do not have pickups though, again, that one will be up to you. The community is free to use these models as they please, and re-release them. I'd appreciate if you let me know that you're doing that though. Sorry it's not very organised.

FPSC Ready weapons included are...

AK47
M1 Carbine
M3 Grease Gun
M14
M16A1
Mosin Nagant M91/30
Mosin Nagant M38
Mosin Nagant M91/30 PU
PRK
SKS
SVT40
TT33
VZ58

There's also probably some non-FPSC ready gun models in there too.

Do what you wish with this, just please contact and credit me if you want to re-release them. I'll try to answer any questions, but like I said, I am no longer familiar with the intricacies of FPSC. Thank you for great 8 years, TGC Forum.

DOWNLOAD
*A tumbleweed tumbles by...*
DarkJames
Years of Service
User Offline
Hey! that's awesome.
Thanks so much for your hard work and your willingness to provide the community for free with it!

Have a good one, and keep up the good work.
xplosys
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: FPSC Multiplayer Games
Posted: 21st Sep 2017 04:16
Hello again and thanks for sharing.
Brian.
Characters. You build them a world and what do they do? They moonwalk, get stuck in the walls and fall through the floors!
Madcow02
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Sep 2017 05:21
Nice, thank you !
Internet Thug.
Madcow02
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Sep 2017 05:22
Nice, thank you !
Internet Thug.
Flatlander
FPSC Tool Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Sep 2017 07:31
Being a 'Nam vet I certainly will download this. Thanks a million. I was about to contact you myself to see if you had done and uploaded more stuff.
THEORY - you know everything but nothing works. PRACTICE - when everything works but don't know why.
For me, theory and practice are combined: nothing works and I don't know why.
Mriganka
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Sep 2017 18:39
Thanks a bunch!
ncmako
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Sep 2017 23:16
Vent So nice to see you again Hope all is well.
Your first half of this pack was awesome, didn't expect this. Thanks so much !
This completes the pack, great stuff. Your work is always terrific, again thank you.
best
My games never have bugs. They just develop random features..
Lots and lots of random features...
seppgirty
FPSC Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Sep 2017 00:30
Thanks a bunch vent.
gamer, lover, filmmaker
Vent
FPSC Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Sep 2017 01:23
Thanks guys.

I checked and if you look in the Non-FPSC Ready section there are FPSC ready PPSh41 and K50M submachineguns. Along with some other non-FPSC ready guns.

Everybody loves guns.
*A tumbleweed tumbles by...*
Madcow02
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Sep 2017 04:35
Does all the weapons uses MP6 hands ? (That's a matter of taste but they're my favourite hands)
Internet Thug.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-29 05:26:10
Your offset time is: 2024-03-29 05:26:10