Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Geek Culture / How do I overcome the driver conflict?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
My computer is still working well and has not found any errors. However, when I open the Device Manager window, I see an yellow exclamation point in the name of one or more devices. This is a driver conflict, or wrong driver, but not dangerous to the machine does not get into Windows. This is often the case when I force drivers from other operating system versions, or drivers of similar devices from a manufacturer. Or the new version of Windows is no longer compatible with the driver you are using as mentioned above. At that time, there may appear a blue "dead" message screen containing white text
Ortu
DBPro Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Sep 2017 23:14
The only way to resolve an incompatible driver is to replace it with a compatible one... basically don't force drivers from another OS or device.

In some cases, an alternate driver may get your device working, but it's definitely unsupported and may well cause conflicts and issues.
http://games.joshkirklin.com/sulium

A single player RPG featuring a branching, player driven storyline of meaningful choices and multiple endings alongside challenging active combat and intelligent AI.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-19 07:22:34
Your offset time is: 2024-04-19 07:22:34