Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

DarkBASIC Professional Discussion / Performance issues - Pick Object and Dark AI

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hello community,

It's been a while since i annoyed the forum with my questions. But the up side is that from this very forum i learned darkbasic as much as i needed to and with the help of other people from this forum of course and i like to thank you all for that!

Problem:

DarkAI: - Adding more than 3 or 4 characters in the scene with meshes that TGC sold a few years ago on their website, the one that has military models, slows down my application from 60 51 even 39 or 45. The code for dark ai is:

ADDING:

LOOP:

I know it's a lot to dig up...

As for the pick object... is there any workaround for us to raise the performance when detecting objects? I don't know... like... calculating the distance between cursor and objects or... is it ok to detect objects that only has a specific property?

Thank you in advance!

Alex Matei
www.alexmatei.com

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-25 16:19:37
Your offset time is: 2024-04-25 16:19:37