Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Question about making your own game company for FPSC

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hello there TGCF. I have a great and good question concerning games that i'm making. So, I have a very small team of game makers who joined me. Can we start a small game company, and have it TM'ed through TGC? or will this have to require a third party associate? please let me know soon. - Stealth
Anthony Gonzales
Mr Love
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: MAFIA 2
Posted: 19th Nov 2017 02:10
Hi Stealth Sin, havnt seen You here before, welcome back!

Quote: "Can we start a small game company, and have it TM'ed through TGC?"

I dont see why You shourld TM it through TGC? Why wourld You want to do that in the first place? Just start Your own "company" with a cool teamname...
Good Luck
ncmako
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Nov 2017 11:45
Stealth Sin
You can contact TGC directly at this link....https://www.thegamecreators.com/contact
You'll get a quicker response also
My games never have bugs. They just develop random features..
Lots and lots of random features...
Stealth Sin
Years of Service
User Offline
Thank you Ncmako! I appreciate this very much, soon the team will have a website up with all of our content and games, I also will have an apply to our team section as well if you'd like to join!
Anthony Gonzales
ncmako
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Nov 2017 22:44
Stealth Sin Thank you, I'll have to wait and see what the future holds
My games never have bugs. They just develop random features..
Lots and lots of random features...
Stealth Sin
Years of Service
User Offline
Welp, TGC was unable to TM my company name but I will still go on about my team, and see if anyone is still wanting to join!
Anthony Gonzales
Mr Love
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: MAFIA 2
Posted: 22nd Nov 2017 23:07
Quote: "Welp, TGC was unable to TM my company name"

Ofcourse not! If You want to start a company, be ready to pay taxes & a million other costs. For Your sake I hope You are rich...
....Or start a "noncompany" team instead, that is not registred, with a cool Teamname....
sbegley001
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Dec 2017 05:07 Edited at: 7th Dec 2017 05:08
Hi Stealth Sin!

I'm interested in joining. I can even help out with distribution and website creation, even though it sounds like you may have that covered.

FPSC is an old love for me, one that I can't quite seem to want to abandon. I have several years of game development experience and am looking to be a part of a team for small to medium sized projects to give myself some motivation and have something to keep me consistently game developing.

You can check out my website here - http://www.tiny.cc/sbgames/.

PM me if your interested, cheers!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-18 10:36:12
Your offset time is: 2024-04-18 10:36:12