I'll get the github repo updated shortly
Thanks man, I really thought I'd been using U77 all this time. It's good to get this cleared up, and now we've got both versions 5.4 and 7.7 portable installs.
Well hell, I don't know. I did a full new install of 5.4 on a clean machine, copied over the activation cert from the portable, ran the U77 upgrade, and now the IDE shows the correct version... but otherwise it does seem to be the same as the previous version included in the portable I posted. the documented changes in the 7_7 log for adding 'perffreq' and 'set sprite resize' parameters still do not show up in the keywords or help docs ( I don't know if these ever did really...)
The compiler date and size is the same on both the posted version and this new install + upgrade.
So this leads me to believe that the posted version is indeed U77 as I had thought initially.
Edit Again --
Ok, yes. the posted version is U77.
The command set sprite resize 1, 1.0, 1.0 compiles without issue even though the help files are not updated to reflect these new parameters. the last 2 parameters were added in the U77 update, previously it only had one 'mode' parameter. This should not compile if the version was not at U77
I will go ahead and post an update with the current dbp_config.dll so that the correct version is displayed.
A single player RPG featuring a branching, player driven storyline of meaningful choices and multiple endings alongside challenging active combat and intelligent AI.