Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit/AppGameKit Studio Showcase / Released my first Android game on Play Store - Digittack

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi everyone.

I posted this a few weeks ago in the WIP forum (and I hope posting this in this forum isn't bad etiquette), but I've taken the plunge and decided that it is in a good state and can be released. So my first Android game on the Play Store is Digittack. You can get it at the Play Store here, free with no ads: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=wassey.digittack

This is a game based upon the old Sharp Wondertopia handheld calculator game (WN-102). I still have one of these in working condition, but time to give it a bit of modernisation by building it with App Game Kit. It was also a project that I've used to learn about AppGameKit, its many features and how to use them.

About the game:
Multiple digits will appear on screen, and increase in value until they reach critical mass. Shoot them before it's too late, and watch out for the squares! Be careful not to miss - just 3 misses will result in a lost life. You have 3 lives per level.
There are 9 levels, each with increasing speed and difficulty.
When it's game over, Start will begin a new game within two levels of the level you reached, or Start Over to begin anew.

It's also available as HTML5 and on PC (Windows and Linux64 at the moment) at GameJolt here: https://gamejolt.com/games/digittack/301708.

I intend to add a few more features over time. Hope some of you give it a try and enjoy it.
Richard_6
Years of Service
User Offline
I liked the clean design of the game! Post a video if possible too!

Cheers!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-24 02:20:25
Your offset time is: 2024-04-24 02:20:25