Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Scripts / If anybody doesn't know how to sorta fix some problems in the ViralOutbreak Pack

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Okay so a long time ago I bought the ViralOutbreak pack and the first model I wanted to use in my game was the pincher. after the video showing the glowing yellow eyes as their shader, shooting him then and their will cause him to die and ragdoll. yes this happens, but what I noticed his shader stops, he freezes and all colision is disabled locking him in his last frame. yesterday I wanted to fix this and I noticed that using the FPI edit path, the creator of the scripts has some scripts labeled in a desc format, " ; "

I went ahead and removed this and got a new result. after shooting him in his yellow eye shader, he was still alive and attacking me from and distance with no eye shader. so I looked closely at one of the ;desc above a script and it said, "set 1 point above death to trigger" something of that nature, so I set it to this --- >>> :sethealth=1 instead of --->>> :sethealth=201, on all three states that had this. Now finally he dies, ragdolls as suspose to, and suspends. BUT! his eye shader is still their... can anybody please help me, I really wanted to use this modelpack in a complete section using all the enemies... all im using is just twitcher decayed, spiky and medusa. PS. Grendel has the same problem?!?!?! someone please help!
Anthony Gonzales
ncmako
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Dec 2017 10:11
Stealth Sin Yes,, these problems have been fix long ago by Flatlander.
https://forum.thegamecreators.com/thread/195717
My games never have bugs. They just develop random features..
Lots and lots of random features...

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-20 14:30:39
Your offset time is: 2024-04-20 14:30:39