Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

DarkBASIC Professional Discussion / My YouTube video that I made with DB pro, after 10 years, I thought I'd post the link to it..

Author
Reviewed AGK on Steam
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Dec 2017 12:04
HI, I never showed this before, but at least I can put a link to my video on You Tube that I created with Dark Basic pro.

Thankyou for watching !

http://youtu.be/kDmoI5F8-lw

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Sedit
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Dec 2017 16:50
You think the earth is flat?

I mean its totally impossible but all that aside. You mind sharing the source code?
Sphere sphere = new Sphere(0.5f);
InsanelyRedundantJava insanelyredundantjava = new InsanelyRedundantJava(Redundancy1, Redundancy2);
Stab in the Dark software
Valued Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: Badges, I don't need no stinkin badges
Posted: 29th Dec 2017 03:04
They smoke way too much weed in California.
The coffee is lovely dark and deep,and I have code to write before I sleep.
WickedX
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Dec 2017 04:13
I know we smoke too much here in Colorado. May be why I think this is pretty cool. It's like an inside out planisphere.
Mark Garrett
Reviewed AGK on Steam
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Jan 2018 20:57 Edited at: 28th Jan 2018 22:54
Files? yes here's some files on a Box website. I don't use them anymore... I've sort of lost interest... I'm just glad I did my part to help get the word out.

http://app.box.com/s/jmlj5lkwwce7uxgm9lw2azf9mhhl9k7g

Attachments

Login to view attachments
zero32
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Mar 2018 08:39 Edited at: 3rd Mar 2018 08:39
I think it's a nice animation, but i can't say i like the content. i don't believe it and i don't care if anyone does but my uncle believes sh** like this and now he thinks he can controll the weather using a bottle and metal sticks this is not so bad in itself but he wanted me to make a website where he could accept requests for money. this would not go well for him...
"It is only slightly easier than changing all sugar in a cake into stevia after it has already been baked" -Bisqwit
Green Gandalf
VIP Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: Malevolence:Sword of Ahkranox, Skyrim, Civ6.
Posted: 3rd Mar 2018 13:28
Sedit
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Mar 2018 13:29
.... Dafuq.... Bro, do we have the same Uncle? In all seriousness. Like who is teaching them they can control the weather using metal rods and soda bottles? Mine thinks god gave him the power to erase chemtrails so he waves his hand over them when he sees them in the sky and that makes them vanish and get detoxified........................... I just cant put enough .... to show my utter disapproval!
Sphere sphere = new Sphere(0.5f);
InsanelyRedundantJava insanelyredundantjava = new InsanelyRedundantJava(Redundancy1, Redundancy2);

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-29 00:18:19
Your offset time is: 2024-03-29 00:18:19