Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Music & Sound FX / Composer looking for new projects (Looking to make beautiful music for beautiful games )

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi there, my name is Erim, I am by profession a music producer and sound engineer who also has experiencing in composing working for the BBC, 55 Pixels and various other independent game developers. Following the success of my recording studio (recording bands and solo artists) I have been looking to set aside some more time to get back into game composing. I have put together a Youtube video showcasing some of the work I have been commissioned to compose over the last few years. At this moment in time to build a portfolio I am happy to compose for free. I have 2 fully functioning recording studios, with some of the best software instruments and effects on the market. If you feel I can help with your project, please do not hesitate to get in contact, i am very friendly

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2GfzyjN0Fk - Composing showcase

www.erimahmet.com - my web page

Kind regards

Erim Ahmet

Attachments

Login to view attachments

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-29 06:52:57
Your offset time is: 2024-03-29 06:52:57