Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Geek Culture / Citadel Miniatures

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Feb 2018 18:53
Heylo All TheGameCreators usyers
>>>>>>>>>>Do any you guys paint the CItadel Miniatures mini-models toys. I do some myself now and will show. Okay? Sometimes the children steal; them so I will Gypsy-curse all who do on here also. THank You all.
Now I am here...
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Feb 2018 19:16
I have Attached an image I will now use the URL to show it properly onscreen here-THank you
Now I am here...

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Feb 2018 19:28
Now I am here...
Phaelax
DBPro Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Feb 2018 14:28
Sounds like spam
Tiled TMX Importer V.2
XML Parser V.2
Base64 Encoder/Decoder
Purple Token - Free online hi-score database
Legend of Zelda

"I like offending people, because I think people who get offended should be offended." - Linus Torvalds
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Feb 2018 00:23
Maybe Phaelax you would enjoy to choose the color of my guy's helmet and I will paint it like this. Not so much range on this choice thoufgh as my colors are limited. They cost a lot from the Official The Games Workshop Shop but in a small shop I know they are £1 GBP but this is probably stolen paints. Now it's definitely not spam because I will type to all the children on here NO STEALING THE PAINTS FROM THE GAMES WORKSHOP SHOPS AND SELLING THEM TO SMALL SHOPS TO SELL AT ONCE YOURSELF BUT OVER TIME FOR THE SHOPKEEPER. YOU DO NOT KNOW HOW THE WORLD IS THE MEN WILL MAKE YOU STAND AND SELL YOUR STOLEN WAREZ YOURSELVES OKAY>?
Now I am here...
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Feb 2018 01:05
I am showing my progress now small steps but it is a very detailed model this one I know it is fun though I am learning personification as well now so please all know my space soldier is real and has LIFE!!
Now I am here...

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Fallout3fan
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Feb 2018 05:23 Edited at: 15th Feb 2018 16:43
That's just a detailed model.
Phaelax
DBPro Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Feb 2018 19:05
Does anyone understand a word this kid is saying?
Tiled TMX Importer V.2
XML Parser V.2
Base64 Encoder/Decoder
Purple Token - Free online hi-score database
Legend of Zelda

"I like offending people, because I think people who get offended should be offended." - Linus Torvalds
James H
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Feb 2018 01:33
Yeah, he/she is asking if any of us paint miniatures although I am unsure if they mean in general or WarHammer models specifically. I would agree that the paints can be expensive. My own first reaction was to offer up a colouring book and advise staying in the lines...but I then recalled a friend who did this and staying within the lines isn't an issue when you start out as you start with light colours so it'll all be painted over with darker ones as they progress. Plus those things are really tiny to be painting, worth a boat load of money if you get the right kind of model and paint it well - even some of the plastic ones. My mate had about 30 of them which he sold for more than 300 quid, the bulk of that value was across 3 or 4 models, pretty sure one of which was an Orc - the rest he threw in for a few extra quid as he needed the money. There is a game for these models with specific rules I seem to remember but in any case these can be big collector items. Personally I wouldn't have posted until I had made a lot more progress. I don't think this person is a child though - I think foreign to the UK(says location is Yorkshire) as he/she refers to kids without saying "other" kids. I just think its broken English that we are witnessing. Plus his name might be an indication to the year of birth. Either that or he/she is really into Taylor Swift!
Win 7 Pro 64 bit SP1, AMD A4-5300 APU 3.4GHz, 8GB DDR3, NVidia GeForce GTX 750 1GB GDDR5, ASUS A55BM-E

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-28 23:04:35
Your offset time is: 2024-03-28 23:04:35