Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Android / Help in game app development

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: Dota 2
Posted: 7th Mar 2018 10:05
Hey all, I need help on development in the app and it is for my FYP project I need to make a gaming app which is really simple and really easy to make?
Lucas Tiridath
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Mar 2018 20:58
Hey, welcome to the forum. Sounds like a cool thing for an FYP. AppGameKit is a great place to start for something like this. If you have any specific questions, there are lots of people around who are happy to help. To get started, you could take a look at some of the tutorial videos on the AppGameKit YouTube channel. There's also plenty of good online documentation available here.
robertjay
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Mar 2018 06:35
thank god, I was worried that no one is replying me, Thanks for giving me tutorials but I wanna ask that cant I get some info sites who can develop for me of any software for which can make games without coding.
crystal
Years of Service
User Offline
Hey robert its really nice to discuss some informative topics, I can help you with basic info, what kind of app do you make?
robertjay
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Mar 2018 08:01
I wanna make gaming app with 2D graphics it's more like a shooting game.! can you help?
crystal
Years of Service
User Offline
oh that's really great Robert, I have some site where you can make an app but I don't recommend you to use those site https://ibuildapp.com https://www.appsgeyser.com https://www.mobincube.com this is the site where you can make apps but remember I don't recommend these site for building an app because they don't deliver professional app development like an app developer.
Jack
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Mar 2018 08:19
A game has some sort of conditions.
The variety of conditions declare possibilities.
You can't simply click together any program you want, you will be cut in your expressions.
Therefore I recommend you to do at least some Basic Code.

[/url]
robertjay
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Mar 2018 06:01
Thanks Jack for replying me I really agree with you but I don't have enough time to make a perfect app game for that I need expert experience to develop a perfect app.
IBOL
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Mar 2018 15:03 Edited at: 17th Mar 2018 15:09
seems like you don't want to do it yourself.

i can code anything you want, $2500 / month.
PHeMoX
Years of Service
User Offline
@RobertJay: Did you take a look at programs like Clickteam Fusion 2.5 ? There definitely are software packages out there for game development that require little to no coding. I personally would recommend to learn programming and AppGameKit 2 is actually a fairly good place to start, even when it is less visual than say Unity or Unreal Engine. Unreal Engine also offers click together programming with it's Blueprints system requiring a lot less programming, but it might be overkill for what you are looking for.

robertjay
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Mar 2018 07:14
@IBOL thanks but what else you will give me .? and how much time it takes to develop an app?
hoyoyo80
Years of Service
User Offline
Try clickteam fusion. It is so far the easiest! But..it require some sort of event flow that look a little tiny bit like programming but eaaier to understand.
E.g keyboard UP is press, move character.

Actually AGK2 is also easy to pick, but u should learn basic language first before using it to a project,enjoy the ride, it is fun.
crystal
Years of Service
User Offline
Gless, you are right but you need to make your mind up that what you wanna do in life? if you want to develop your own app https://www.branex.com/blog/build-your-first-mobile-app-in-12-simple-steps/ then you should learn first and if you are willing to rest in the piece then you should try to take help from some app experts.
robertjay
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Mar 2018 06:31
Thanks @Crystal for helping me out your a good contributor to this forum.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-28 09:34:11
Your offset time is: 2024-03-28 09:34:11