Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit/AppGameKit Studio Showcase / Best Message Scroller

Author
Valued Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Mar 2018 22:10
I made a little message scroller app with AGK2. It uses multi-player commands to let you scroll messages across multiple devices, and has been a great learning project for me as my first venture into IAP and rewarded video ads. I've been toying with this idea for a few months, but finally built it and just published it on Google Play. I still have a ton of features to add, and a whole shedload of themes to create... next theme to build will be an Easter theme, which will be a freebie I think. I also want to add an options panel to allow the user to control text colour, speed etc.
This is a very soft launch and I'm hoping to get some feedback and push out a few updates before I start building any promo. I'd love to know what you think!

Here's the link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.uzmadesign.bestmessagescroller

And here are some screenshots:

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Richard_6
Years of Service
User Offline
Cool idea! Congrats! How about adding some parallax effect?

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-28 15:21:01
Your offset time is: 2024-03-28 15:21:01