Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Geek Culture / mobile web framework?

Author
DBPro Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Apr 2018 18:33
Anyone have suggestions? I'm developing a mobile web-based app, primarily used on android phones but I'd like to support iphone as well. I don't need anything fancy, even just a stylesheet I can drop in that will resize everything for me, like dropdown boxes and inputs which I'll have to resize if you know what I mean. Only existing framework I've used before was iWebkit, which isn't suitable if I want proper android design.
Tiled TMX Importer V.2
XML Parser V.2
Base64 Encoder/Decoder
Purple Token - Free online hi-score database
Legend of Zelda

"I like offending people, because I think people who get offended should be offended." - Linus Torvalds
nonom
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Apr 2018 11:45 Edited at: 29th Apr 2018 21:24
Give a try to https://ionicframework.com/ free and full featured. It doesn't need any account but they have free helpers to recreate icons and splash-screens, so it's good to be registered.

I published both; Android and iPhone without issues using Ionic 3 Cordova Apps.

Cordova by itself it's easy to use if you want to publish a single html, Ionic is a cordova wrapper, so it's a great framework for fast development.
https://ionicframework.com/docs/v1/guide/installation.html
Phaelax
DBPro Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st May 2018 15:33
Ionic looks pretty cool, especially that Creator app. I'll look into it.
Tiled TMX Importer V.2
XML Parser V.2
Base64 Encoder/Decoder
Purple Token - Free online hi-score database
Legend of Zelda

"I like offending people, because I think people who get offended should be offended." - Linus Torvalds
nonom
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st May 2018 22:27
Yes It's awesome and pretty modular

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-19 16:57:58
Your offset time is: 2024-04-19 16:57:58