Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

DarkBASIC Professional Discussion / search not download X-Quad Editor plz help upload

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
search not dead link not download
X-Quad Editor

please helping
The Next
Web Engineer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th May 2018 14:11
X-Quad Editor has been discontinued it is no longer available for download on the TGC website.
Windows 10, Intel i7 3.8 GHz, 16GB DDR3, NVIDIA GTX 780 4GB Superclocked

guvava
Years of Service
User Offline
Maybe someone has a program to inquire

James H
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th May 2018 22:57
This is a product I purchased from TGC - it's available in the product list of your TGC account if you purchased it - it still downloads from there just fine. It is no longer sold by TGC though. I can see you where looking at the evaluation demo so I can say this - I did once try and use it but found compatibility issues and some things just no longer worked - I ended up just not using it but I suppose there may have been workarounds and such. Forum user Freddix was the creator. If you access any TGC forum board and look in top right there is a search button. Once selected you can choose to search for a Username then select "Threads" at bottom of said users profile. Freddix has 6 pages of threads - XQuad threads are numerous along with some earlier editor stuff, perhaps you will get lucky and find something useful but I'm not about to go searching through every Editor related post...that part is all yours lol. Best of luck
Win 7 Pro 64 bit SP1, AMD A4-5300 APU 3.4GHz, 8GB DDR3, NVidia GeForce GTX 750 1GB GDDR5, ASUS A55BM-E
Zigi
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th May 2018 09:09 Edited at: 16th May 2018 09:14
You just PM me to upload it, not sure why me. I can't help you.
X-Quad Editor was also available from the author website but the dev did not renew the domain and now someone else using it, that is why you lost access to the file.
In case you did purchase through TGC you should be able to download your copy from here:
https://www.thegamecreators.com/account/product/list

Otherwise, I guess you out of luck. Try to contact the developer:
https://forum.thegamecreators.com/user/02f6896398408fac6a9e61f84d1b9afd
Not sure if the email still works, just click PM at the bottom left corner on that page.
guvava
Years of Service
User Offline
I sent a message over pm and via email I think email does not work I do not know how to contact the creator
The Next
Web Engineer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th May 2018 11:26 Edited at: 16th May 2018 11:27
As I previously mentioned this product is no longer available from TGC or anyone else. It is discontinued you are out of luck, it is outdated anyway and hasn't been updated in almost 10 years so I am unsure why you want it anyway.

Please don't randomly PM users no one will be able to help you, they are not allowed to distribute this to you even if they do have the file as you do not have a licence to use the product, if they did it would be a perma-ban offence and I doubt anyone will be willing to do that.
Windows 10, Intel i7 3.8 GHz, 16GB DDR3, NVIDIA GTX 780 4GB Superclocked

Zigi
Years of Service
User Offline
Yeah, I believe X-Quad Editor runs only on Windows XP on paper, in practice it never worked for me not even on XP. I was getting runtime error all the time and even then the developer was unable to help me so I don't think you can expect any support now.
In case you are looking for a no coding tool, you are better off trying FPS Creator or get GameGuru for a more up to date solution.
guvava
Years of Service
User Offline
It does not matter if there is a program error, but I like to try it and if I can get a license for free ,I like it .X-Quad Editor. but there's nowhere

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-18 02:04:38
Your offset time is: 2024-04-18 02:04:38