Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / problem with cutscenes made in Blender

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I made an animation in Blender as a human being drags the monster up and exported it to x format and in entity maker program this model fails and in Fpscreator X9 gives an error too.

Maybe there are some special methods for creating cutscenes in Blender for Fpscreator x9 (as in the game Half life 1) ?
Mr Love
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: MAFIA 2
Posted: 17th May 2018 23:38
Well, before I answer Your question. This shourld not be under models and media, wourld fit better under Chat. (There are more answers there) Ok, first I want to tell You the ugly truth, that it is very few model software that export to FPSC, the only ones I know is Fragmotion and 3dsmax.. Im talking about animation sence that was Your question. When it comes to export of static objects many more are capable to export working .X files.. Try to export in another format, like FBX from blender to fragmotion, and then it will work! Otherwise try formats until You find a format that works in fragmotion...
Good Luck!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-25 05:34:25
Your offset time is: 2024-04-25 05:34:25