Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

DarkBASIC Professional Discussion / Will pay for old DarkMATTER content to make DLC

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: Pillars of Eternity 2
Posted: 30th Jun 2018 00:35
Hello,

I changed my account so I could log in with my Steam account instead, but I used to post here a lot. I have a game on Steam called Brigand: Oaxaca which is 99% finished, so I started working on a DLC called Brigand: Panama, and right now I'm working on new characters and items. I bought lots of DarkMATTER content with an account that was even older than my old account (I bought the actual DarkBASIC Pro software from a Fry's electronics).

https://store.steampowered.com/app/652410/Brigand_Oaxaca/

Anyway, I've been using almost all of the non-fantasy characters, but what I wish I had saved is an animated skeleton model, rigged and separated into different files for attack, move, etc. I really cannot model characters, let alone animate them. I would gladly pay some money or give a bunch of free DL keys if someone still has that skeleton model from DarkMATTER.

Thanks for any help.

Brian
Mage
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Jul 2018 05:28
Gz on getting a game to market.
Bored of the Rings
User Banned
Posted: 2nd Jul 2018 07:29
I have all the old Darkmatter models.
Professional Programmer, languages: SAS, C++, SQL, PL-SQL, DBPro, Purebasic, JavaScript, others
Kuper
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: Planescape:Torment
Posted: 9th Jul 2018 15:31
You can grab DarkMatter stuff here https://anyhowengine.wordpress.com/useful-links/
But only the first pack.I can't find any newer packs
Laughing Coyote Software
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: Pillars of Eternity 2
Posted: 14th Jul 2018 19:20 Edited at: 14th Jul 2018 20:04
@Kuper: Sweet thanks.
@Bored of the rings: I'm mostly just looking for animated character models that are divided into 5 or 6 different files for each animation so that it fits my engine. I am thinking about an animated skeleton in particular. Do you have that one?

EDIT: I just found the skeleton in the first pack, so thanks again, Kuper
Bored of the Rings
User Banned
Posted: 15th Jul 2018 06:04 Edited at: 15th Jul 2018 06:10
I will check to see if I have the skeleton one, I should have , but will double check and upload if I have it. All the darkmatter models I have, have separate animation files.
[edit-ok just reread post above, I see you have the "bones" animated model.]
Professional Programmer, languages: SAS, C++, SQL, PL-SQL, DBPro, Purebasic, JavaScript, others

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-20 15:27:47
Your offset time is: 2024-04-20 15:27:47