Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Scripts / [SOLVED] Teleporting script needed

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Jul 2018 13:56
i am in need of a teleport script where the player is teleported when they get near a door, the 2nd room is a exact replica of the first, i want to teleport the player to the 2nd room to give the illusion they are in a loop, (for the whole game this comes into play)
"I'd Rather be hated for who i am, then Loved for who i am not"- Kurt Cobain

The author of this post has marked a post as an answer.

Go to answer

ncmako
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Jul 2018 00:29
This post has been marked by the post author as the answer.
thedoctor989 Like I said, we have that script already. It's the "transportifused" script. The command you want to use if "moveplrifused"
This move the player to the named "ifused" entity. Here is a simple quick script, attach it to the door's "Main AI" script.

In the door's "If Used" field enter a name of an entity you will place in the other room. Place any "small" dynamic entity in the other room (like a key ???)
Give it the SAME name (make sure its dynamic) Give this entity the "default.fpi" script for the main ai. Now do the same for the other room's door.
Use a different name for the "entity" and your all set
My games never have bugs. They just develop random features..
Lots and lots of random features...

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-29 07:38:11
Your offset time is: 2024-03-29 07:38:11