Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Music & Sound FX / Text to Voice converter?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Aug 2018 16:36 Edited at: 8th Aug 2018 18:36
Hi all!

I'm looking for a software that I can use to convert text to a human male and female voice and then save it to an audio file.

I was searching online and did find many converter. But they are not clear regarding that if I can use the audio files for commercial purposes or not.

Could anyone recommend any software that I can definitely use for commercial purposes?

I would appreciate any help.

Thanks.
Zigi
Years of Service
User Offline
I did get this link on an other forum
https://acapela-box.com

It is not free, but really good and not too expensive. The best part we can listen to any text for free and need to pay only if we want to download and we are paying for each character. You get 700+ points for 6 euros which is worth 700+ character with a normal voice or 350+ with a premium voice. Once you know exactly what sort of voice you need which is free to try, it is plenty and very cheap in my opinion. Other services charge you a monthly fee even to just listen to a text.

Also, remember for the money the sound files can be used for commercial purposes, free services out there don't give you permission to use the sound files for commercial purposes.
smallg
Valued Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Aug 2018 16:01
try this one
life's one big game
spec= 4ghz, 16gb ram, AMD R9 2700 gpu
Zigi
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "try this one"

I don't know. The page saying:
Quote: "to download the generated speech files for your free use"

And the license saying:
Quote: "This Cloud Service is not designed for use in a production environment or for commercial purposes and any such use"

My english is not great but "for your free use" and "not designed for commercial use" sounds like it is meant to be used in free projects only and not free to use for anything only not recommended for commercial.
This legal staff always do me headache

Thanks for the link anyway.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-28 08:56:49
Your offset time is: 2024-03-28 08:56:49