Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit/AppGameKit Studio Showcase / Locomotive: Progress Tracker

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st Aug 2018 01:38 Edited at: 31st Aug 2018 01:42
Name: Locomotive: Progress Tracker
Google Play Store Link

Simple To-Do list oriented for multi-media developers. Allows you to list all your projects and keep track of the time spend on each project each day.
This app is first and foremost a personal improvement tool I've out together for myself. I tend to go balls deep into a project for months on end only to experience extreme burnout two / three weeks in. The basis behind the app is purely based on an advice I've been given by my father - who said that if I want to keep burnout away and make progress in all my projects then O gotta work on everything 1 - 2h a day instead.

Info from Play Store Listing:
Ever wanted to learn Guitar, Paint, Code that Video game, Create your Comic Book, Write some music, Make an animated Film, Finish that painting and do much more all at the same time? Have you gone on the deep end, only working on one single project for weeks on end, only to come out suffering from severe burnout and looking at all your other endeavors are collecting dust, realizing that you've made no progress on them whatsoever?

Sounds like you need to manage your progress! And Locomotive is here to help.

Locomotive is a simple time allocation application. It does not enforce schedules, dates or deadlines into your daily life, but operates around whatever free time you have at your disposal. It is extremely fast and simple to set up.

Locomotive will cycle through your projects and tasks at random, allowing you to dedicate a set amount of time to work on the project at hand. Once done, the progress will be marked as completed you can switch to the next random or hand picked project to dedicate your time towards. Locomotive will not chose the projects you've already completed the time for again, until you complete the list of all projects and tasks listed.

In the end, you will have spent time on all your projects at hand and made progress in all your en-devours!
Eisenstadt Studio: Eisenstadtstudio.com
Composers Page: Milesthatch.net
Cliff Mellangard 3DEGS
Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Sep 2018 15:27
Something i probably could use
Will try to remember to download and test it
Tobias_Ripper
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Sep 2018 03:30
I'm currently working on adding the following features:

> optional Login and Password for backing up your tasks into a Database so that you could sync tasks between multiple devices and PC
> A PC app (that or a web-based app for accessing on desktops or other devices)
> Daily Tasks (Tasks which will pop up first on a daily basis)
> Priority Tasks
> Task Groups (If you have 4 different music projects and 7 different coding projects, you probably don't want to do 5 coding projects in a row)
> Muted Tasks (keep a project in mind but )
Eisenstadt Studio: Eisenstadtstudio.com
Composers Page: Milesthatch.net

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-16 10:35:32
Your offset time is: 2024-04-16 10:35:32