Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Work In Progress / A New Time Traveler/Outer Space/Interdimensional Game

Author
FPSC Tool Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Sep 2018 21:54 Edited at: 15th Sep 2018 22:04
Prologue

The Fantastic Adventures of Jeremiah James & Bob Corvine: Time Travelers Extraordinaire

When the Universe needs help, Jeremiah James and Bob Corvine are there. Whether to save a whole planet, an entire solar system/Universe, repair the timeline, or defeat the forces of evil.

REQUIRED

1.) Name of Game: The Fantastic Adventures of Jeremiah James & Bob Corvine: Time Travelers Extraordinaire
2.) Developer name: Terry R. Cox
3.) x9 v1.20 using Blackice Mod

4.) Storyline: This game was conceived while watching the popular SciFi show Dr. Who, however, this is not what one would call a fan-game as it will be completely different from any content of Dr. Who; although I will have a replica of the Sonic Screwdriver as describe below. The TASDIM (Time And Spatial Dimensional Interactive Machine) is where the player will decide on which adventure to take. He will not have to take these adventures in consecutive order. This is one of my favorite features of RPG Mod as well as Blackice Mod. I use the "quest" feature to identify each of these adventures and there will be -- more than likely -- two to four levels for each quest; although, there could be some that are just one level.

The game starts out in the TASDIM where the Jeremiah James returns from his last adventure. He is met by his robot side-kick and is informed that a couple of maintenance tasks that need to be performed before the next mission. He also tells him that Bob Corvine had received an audio message for help. The Jeremiah James finds out where the message was relayed from and the player must go into get into gear and do the things he needs to do in order to save the day.

Bob Corvine is the companion to Jeremiah James. He was found on another planet and they decided to join forces. The TASDIM can not only send Jeremiah James through time and dimensions but can travel through space as well. Bob is much like a wizard. He can do amazing things and the player will find out as he plays the game what these abilities are. The player finds out almost immediately that he can disappear and that most of the time Bob will do whatever it is he pleases to do. Also, he can also travel just as Jeremiah James does; but, does not need the help of the TASDIM.

The Jeremiah has three wands referred to as an RPW (Rhythmical Power Wand) available to him and they are color coded. Blue, green, and red. Each wand provides specific needs and abilities.

OPTIONAL - Screen Shots

This is the map of my TASDIM

This is an in-game shot.

Note: I do not take credit for any of the models used. All have been made by TGC or other Third party modelers.

* Cosmic Prophet - Teleporter used as Time Machine (TASDIM)
* Decneo (KoKo) - Created Bob Corvine, the time traveler
* Nbt - The RPW: Rhythmical Phase-Wand(aka sonic screwdriver), Office Segments and doors
* Nbt - The Panel - this is going to be very important for the game - wink wink: I hope I will be able to find all the pieces now from 5 years ago
* Starmind - The bubbly tube in the TASDIM
* Starmind - The aliens.
* Tax78 - The Reptiles
* BeFun - SciFi Segments
* anayar - 3 from overlay pack (envelopes, efolder1, and enote2)
* Gunn3r - Music - Electrica #1 (Intro)

** If anybody recognizes their work please let me know so I can give credit

Contact Info

Use either the PM or the email link below.
THEORY - you know everything but nothing works. PRACTICE - when everything works but don't know why.
For me, theory and practice are combined: nothing works and I don't know why.
ncmako
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Sep 2018 00:38
Flatlander Awesome ! I remember you working on this one.
Can't wait to play it.
My games never have bugs. They just develop random features..
Lots and lots of random features...
KeithC
Senior Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Sep 2018 14:54
Still keeping it going Terry. Cool beans. Good luck with the project!
-Keith
seppgirty
FPSC Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Sep 2018 21:39
FPSC still lives!
gamer, lover, filmmaker
Flatlander
FPSC Tool Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Sep 2018 22:51 Edited at: 16th Sep 2018 22:52
Thanks, ncmako, KeithC, and seppgirty. I am sure you remember when I had done a game back in 2012-2013. I did finish that one, although one with only a few levels. I never came back to the forums to let everyone know and a lot has happened health-wise between then and now. I have lost a lot of files including game files. I lost my RPGmod exe file but I have the source code; however, I can't seem to get a good compile with it in DBP so I am trying out Blackice Mod. With a lot of scripting, I can do everything I still want to do. Although, I would love to have my mod back. The TASDIM in this go-around is different but I love the genre so decided to give it a try.
THEORY - you know everything but nothing works. PRACTICE - when everything works but don't know why.
For me, theory and practice are combined: nothing works and I don't know why.
elbow
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi Flatlander

Good to see you around. I have many versions of RPG Mod on my computer, let me know if I should mail you the latest you sent me.
Looking forward to Jeremiah's story.

Eugene
superunixstudio
Years of Service
User Offline
Erm.... I have a question. I have blackice mod and idk how to find and use the quest option... could you tell me where exacly is it?

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-20 01:47:43
Your offset time is: 2024-04-20 01:47:43