Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Code Snippets / [DBP-reading DBO files-uses IanM's Matrix1Utils]

Author
User Banned
Posted: 3rd Oct 2018 12:18 Edited at: 2nd Dec 2018 05:18
Here is example code on how my reWIP / enhanced DBO2X (and OBJ) app reads in DBO files and grabs the information needed to rebuild X/OBJ formats. Note: not all codes have been implemented here as it's still being tested / debugged thoroughly.
The idea is you grab an embedded DBO code and validate it. If it's a valid code then grab the data by advancing the pBuffer forward. The DBOPTR is the pointer to the DBO in memory. So you can use ALLOC, memblocks or banks. ALLOC memory is quite slow when having to read in the DBO data and "POKE" each byte to allocated memory. As far as I know there is no make memory from file, but I could be wrong (hmmm will double check just so I'm not going crazy).
Professional Programmer, languages: SAS, C++, SQL, PL-SQL, DBPro, Purebasic, JavaScript, others

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Bored of the Rings
User Banned
Posted: 1st Nov 2018 10:09
bumped to get rid of annoying spam posts. idiots.
Professional Programmer, languages: SAS, C++, SQL, PL-SQL, DBPro, Purebasic, JavaScript, others

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-19 17:42:19
Your offset time is: 2024-04-19 17:42:19