Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Label '?' does not exist at line 50 (fixed?)

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Dec 2018 04:28
Not sure this is the place to post this, but I was getting this (DBPRO Label error fix 1, imaged attached) error when I tried to create (compile) an exe for FPSC-MapEditor (english).dbpro

Line 50 reads: 'gosub _saveload_savebox_init' (DBPRO Label error fix 2, imaged attached) and I eventually figured the '?' in the error referred to the subroutine referenced after gosub, so I added an empty dummy subroutine after the gosub and I got to move on. (DBPRO Label error fix 3, imaged attached).

This probably isn't more than a band aid fix, but I had to intuit this much on my own, so hopefully this will help future google searchers understand what's going on, as I wasn't having any luck when I was searching.

If anyone knows where the subroutine this line is supposed to find is, I'd be happy to learn more. I'm not familiar with BASIC languages, but I know others and I'm always looking to expand my linguistic knowledge.

Take care all!

Attachments

Login to view attachments
ncmako
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Dec 2018 21:44
@ SpokenOlive Hi.... Which version of fpsc are you working with ? And are you using regular DBPro or
the FPSC-Developers Kit ?
My games never have bugs. They just develop random features..
Lots and lots of random features...
Location: You know that space between a dresser and the floor ? Yeah, that's where
SpokenOlive
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Dec 2018 01:32
@ncmako Thanks from the reply!

For FPSC, I'm using FPS Creator Classic Update V120 (as named on the github page)
For DBPro, I think I'm using the FPSC-Developers Kit, assuming that is also what you can download from github.

Sorry I can't be more precise that this, I hope this is what you need.
ncmako
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Dec 2018 10:08
SpkenOlive Ah, the one from Github. Try the one posted at the top of this forum.
https://forum.thegamecreators.com/thread/221700
I haven't had any problems yet with builds using this. Hopefully your just missing some files?
My games never have bugs. They just develop random features..
Lots and lots of random features...
Location: You know that space between a dresser and the floor ? Yeah, that's where
SpokenOlive
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Dec 2018 14:36
Well sweet child of mine! I had no idea this was a thing! Thanks a million ncmako!

Downloaded and trying out...

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-28 22:53:51
Your offset time is: 2024-03-28 22:53:51