Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Studio Chat / Editing and Running two projects in parallel?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
As I already experienced it is not possible with one instance of AppGameKit Classic/Studio to RUN two different projects at once.
I noticed that when running two instances of the AppGameKit IDE it is possible to get two different projects running in parallel.
Is this officially supported? Or will I get problems at some point?
I would like to do this to do some work on a server component and a client component in parallel. And then be able to run both the new version of server and client at the same time.
Thanks in advance!
Regards
Thomas
Ortu
DBPro Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Mar 2019 18:14
You should be able to run the executable directly even if the IDE won't run two at once
http://games.joshkirklin.com/sulium

A single player RPG featuring a branching, player driven storyline of meaningful choices and multiple endings alongside challenging active combat and intelligent AI.
Rick Nasher
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Mar 2019 07:11
As Ortu said.
This way you can test multiplayer games. Each instance will live in it's own space.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-28 12:03:33
Your offset time is: 2024-03-28 12:03:33