Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Studio Chat / AppGameKit Studio 0.50 bugs

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hello there!

AppGameKit Studio is a neat project. The Scene Editor is a great idea, and the help available right on the IDE's window is really useful. Now you can see and manage the game assets. Overall, I look forward to the 1.0 version in June.

However I found some bugs in AppGameKit Studio 0.50. Some of them are minor, but there are some bad bugs as well:

1) At the Scene Editor, when I choose "Setup Sprite Sheet", the text boxes seem to be reversed:

Also, the sprite sheet doesn't work if the atlas image has more columns than rows or vice-versa. For instance, in one of my games there's a bird sprite with two frames of animation. I couldn't properly setup the sprite sheet since it's a 2 columns by 1 row.

2) The "Add Text Object" button is partially hidden whenever the Sprites Folder is open:

3) Strangely, after going to the code editor, the t key stops working (?!?)

These are the bugs I have found so far.

Thanks for your time.

Attachments

Login to view attachments
fubarpk
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: AGK is my friend
Posted: 29th Mar 2019 15:51
this thread explains the process of how to report bugs https://forum.thegamecreators.com/thread/223877
fubar

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-24 04:14:34
Your offset time is: 2024-04-24 04:14:34