Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Studio Chat / Does AGK studio support vulkan and current open gl libraries?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi all,
I have tried to upgrade my nvidia 610m graphics card and it doesn't support vulkan.
I wonder to know if, when AgkS reach the stable release it will support vulkan and the current open gl libraries? Could the developer select the libraries used to generate the final game exe? If not... i must save money in order to buy a new pc...

Thanks in advance.
Regards
pamercomov
FPSC Reloaded TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Apr 2019 18:35
HI brain
cuanto tiempo sin leerte (how long without reading).

spanish:
por lo que tengo leido, se podrá elegir entre los dos compiladores, tanto vulkan como opengl.lo que te perderas todas las mejoras que ofrece vulkan
te envio un privado y charlamos que hace mucho que no se en que andas

english
for what I have read, you can choose between the two compilers, both vulkan and opengl.lo you will lose all the improvements offered vulkan
I sent you a private and we chatted that I do not know what you're doing
using AppGameKit V2 tier 1
BraindeaD
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi all!

Spanish:
Ese Pamercooooo! gracias por la respuesta. Me parece la mejor opción que el usuario pueda elegir entre qué motor usar (Vulkan u OpenGL)... siempre se puede sacar dos versiones de los juegos, una con cada uno de ellos, para dispositivos que no soporten Vulkan. Ya te he contestado al privado!

English:
Thanks for you answer. I think that the user can choose what engine use (Vulkan or OpenGL) is the better option. Your always can release two versions of your games, one using Vulkan an other using Open GL, for the older devices that doesn't support Vulkan. PM answered!

Best regards!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-26 17:02:37
Your offset time is: 2024-04-26 17:02:37