Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit/AppGameKit Studio Showcase / My Games I've created with AGK classic.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Apr 2019 18:18 Edited at: 19th Apr 2019 18:21
Good day. I've had AppGameKit classic just over a year now and have written a few games . They are not brilliant but not bad either . This is down to my coding and not AppGameKit classic.
As time goes on I'm getting better at coding and faster. So far I've developed exclusively for windows but am about to try Android and see how I get on.
This is a link to my website where you can see what I've been upto for the last year or so.
All my programs are free to download and no adds. Have a nice day.
http://pfaber1.wixsite.com/myfreepcgames
Virtual Nomad
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Apr 2019 00:51
nice little collection of games, Pfaber1. i've played wingfighterz, so far. it took me back to some of the simpler games of the 80's (that's a good thing in my boook ).

otherwise, you should post a few screenshots and/or vids of your collection. ie:

and, they should all convert to android easily enough.

good luck. and, thanks for sharing

Pfaber1
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Apr 2019 12:35
Thanks for the thumbs up just converted two of my games to Android and put them on my site. Nearly time to start my new project which will be based on the game Elite which was first published over 30 years ago for the BBC micro. Will be a major project for me . Not sure when I will start but it should be in the next couple of weeks. Bonjour as Dell Boy would say.
ApkGames.Guru
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Apr 2019 21:26
Or as Del Boy would say 'Bonnet de douche' (excellent) - liking the games you are doing and very good for someone so new to the game engine. Keep up the good work

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-29 11:41:18
Your offset time is: 2024-03-29 11:41:18