Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

3 Dimensional Chat / Was a little bored, so...

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Apr 2019 16:58
Not sure why., but I just had an urge a few hours ago to do this.
As I doubt most use Maya... threw it into an FBX with the Textures, so if anyone who wants to use it; put it in Blender -> Triangulate and should be good to go.

The SNES Consoles with Controller is ~240 Tris (and like 84 of them is the Controller Cable that's really more there for "Show") while the Desk is like 50 Tris.
Both are using 128x128 Textures, and I tried (again not sure why) to keep it under 16 Colours.
I was going to make an old CRT TV to go along with them, but couldn't find an image of one I liked the look of; that looks "80s/90s" Like.

Want to finish up something else I've been tinkering with., but once I'm done... will probably tinker away at some more stuff., not sure what.

Attachments

Login to view attachments
JLMoondog
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Apr 2019 19:45
Great looking model and the UV map is tight & well laid out. Honestly, a lost artform a don't see much of these days with newer next gen artists.

Also welcome back Raven, has been some time.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-18 15:09:43
Your offset time is: 2024-04-18 15:09:43