Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit/AppGameKit Studio Showcase / Ghostalker [Released][iOS][Android]

Author
Valued Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Apr 2019 14:55 Edited at: 26th Apr 2019 14:57
I was recently asked to create a new "Ghost Communication" type tool for mobile devices by someone who was disappointed with what was currently available. With that in mind, I have created "Ghostalker" for use by paranormal investigators, ghost hunting hobbyists or those that just want a bit of fun. It acts like a traditional “Spirit Box” which converts energy into spoken words (speech synthesis).

Where this differs from existing apps is that it is NOT based on randomly picking words, or fictional detectors which smart phones do not have. It uses the real data from all of the sensors it can detect in your device.

The app is available on Google Play and Apple's App Store. You can find out more information and the download links on my website here:
https://www.worldbydesign.com/app/ghostalker/
There is a 'Lite' version which is FREE to everybody but doesn't include logging or a custom dictionary.

Some of the key selling points:
Uses your real sensor data (not random numbers)
Sensors include vibration, rotation, GPS, gyroscope, light, magnetic fields, proximity etc.
The built-in dictionary includes over 1000 commonly used words
Logs can be viewed in the app or shared/ downloaded in CSV format for importing into spreadsheets (full version only)
Create your own customised dictionary of words (full version only)

Both the FREE and the full versions have NO adverts, NO in-app purchases, and require NO unnecessary permissions.

Chart data provided with kind permission from ELSPA
haliop_New
User Banned
Posted: 28th Apr 2019 08:10
What i dont get it . How would this help me capture Casper ?
Zappo
Valued Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Dec 2019 12:12
Version 0.2 is now available for both Android and Apple iOS which adds the ability to enable and disable individual sensors if they are getting too much interference or you suspect they are faulty.
https://www.worldbydesign.com/app/ghostalker/

Ghostalker (and Ghostalker LITE) has now had 21,000 installs and reached No.2 in the App Store chart!
Many thanks to everybody who has tried it.

Chart data provided with kind permission from ELSPA

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-18 18:11:06
Your offset time is: 2024-04-18 18:11:06