Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Geek Culture / Resource Pooling Needed Please...

Author
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Dec 2003 14:58
Hello All,

I am making an app atm that i am tryong to make custom window title bars etc for, and I wish to make it so that each window design corresponds to the user's OS.

And for my request... Could anyone please post a screen shot of a basic non-maximised Micorsoft Windows 95/98/ME/200/NT ( don't XP, as that is what I am using ) window, eg, the window you are viewing this post in.

All i need is the title bar, the close etc buttons and the sides/bottom surrounding bars...

such as:

( http://www.freewebs.com/jessticular/images/window.PNG )

Thanks to any and all that help...

Team EOD :: Programmer/Logical Engineer/All-Round Nice Guy
Preston C
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Dec 2003 15:10
Quote: "And for my request... Could anyone please post a screen shot of a basic non-maximised Micorsoft Windows 95/98/ME/200/NT ( don't XP, as that is what I am using ) window, eg, the window you are viewing this post in.
"

You dont need us to get you a screenshot. Go to Control Panel, Display, Select Theme, Then Windows Classic, Apply, and Ok. Viola, you've got the 95/98/ME/2000/NT theme

Cheers,
Preston

Intel Celeron 1.3 Ghrz 512MB Ram NVIDIA GeForceFX 5200 128MB
ReD_eYe
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Dec 2003 15:12
you can get a rough idea of what the older versions looked like by right clicking on your desktop and selecting properties, then on theme select windows classic.

GO TO THE ETERNAL DESTINY FORUMS!!! http://forums.eternaldestinyonline.com
Do it now!!!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-21 01:33:25
Your offset time is: 2024-09-21 01:33:25