Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Studio Chat / [SOLVED] Steam purchase question.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Is there anyway possible to switch my AgkStudio purchase from Steam to TGC. I fully realize that this could not normally happen but I am assuming that the Steam keys haven’t been assigned yet. It is okay if it is not possible. But during the beta phase, I have gotten used to just pulling it down from my account. Less hassle than with Steam.

Thanks

The author of this post has marked a post as an answer.

Go to answer

Zigi
Years of Service
User Offline
This post has been marked by the post author as the answer.
You want to contact customer support:
https://www.thegamecreators.com/contact

But actually I do hope we get to keep both steam and TGC copy as it is with GameGuru and Classic. I know, for now it is told we no longer get access to TGC copy after release, but it might change. I hope it will.
The Next
Web Engineer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Jul 2019 20:15 Edited at: 1st Jul 2019 20:16
@RobbSnow

As suggested contact support we should be able sort that for you, as long as it is done before the release date.

Quote: "But actually I do hope we get to keep both steam and TGC copy as it is with GameGuru and Classic. I know, for now it is told we no longer get access to TGC copy after release, but it might change. I hope it will."

You will only get one copy the one you originally ordered. AppGameKit Classic and GameGuru were different as Steam was added after release and the Steam keys were given to all existing users to ensure everyone got the chance to have a Steam copy. This won't be same as you got to decide upon order.
Windows 10, Intel i7 4.2 GHz, 16GB DDR4, NVIDIA RTX 2060

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-29 15:03:00
Your offset time is: 2024-03-29 15:03:00