Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Studio Chat / Deploy for html5 and linux?? It will be a GUI???

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Jul 2019 20:22
I have bought Appstudio...but with my surprise..I don't see the deploy for html5 and linux...but it would be nice for xbox, playstation4, wii, etc...Why in app gamekit classic there're deployies and why if the appstudio is the successor of appgamekit and there's no these platforms???

In addition... it would be nice if appgamestudio has a GUI to deploy business apps...(i mean buttons,combobox,fields,etc..) if so it could be became a top complete package game and apps engine truly.....

For you may be EASY to made a GUI....

In appstudio 0.95, still don't work the sound preview resource in the form below in my mac os x 10.13.6 High Sierra.

Ok , i thank you a lot in advance and i hope for fixing these bugs....as soon as possible...

Best regards,
Lestroso

RobbSnow
Years of Service
User Offline
HTML5 and Linux exports will be released after the initial launch. This is just a preview version.
fasasoftware
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Jul 2019 16:45
Daar RobbSnow,

i thank you so much!! i think Appgamestudio is the best Ide for create games and apps.... we will wait for the Final complete release! I'm very exited...but i'm a begineer... i 'll dive in the code...Thanks again for your support!

Best regards,

Lestroso

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-29 15:47:14
Your offset time is: 2024-03-29 15:47:14