Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Studio Chat / [SOLVED] Export problems

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I can not get the program to export properly for some reason. I have successfully exported on AppGameKit Classic plenty of times and on AppGameKit Studio a few times before the official release. Now that I have the 1.0 since the release it freezes and won't go through but it outputs the .apk file. When I put it on an Android phone and install it, it doesn't even run even though while in Studio it runs just fine. What seems to be the problem? Is it the release?

The author of this post has marked a post as an answer.

Go to answer

ruckertheron
Years of Service
User Offline
Here is a screenshot just in case...

Attachments

Login to view attachments
TamBam
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Sep 2019 20:27
I also got same problems so I take all my project to agk classic and then export to apk. please also fix it . thanks
Amon
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Sep 2019 22:07
This post has been marked by the post author as the answer.
They promised to deliver a fix for all these recent problems this week but that is now not going to happen. I can only hope now that sometime next week they will releasea new build that has the fixes for these problems.

I wish though that instead ofthe devs saying something like "Next Week" for a release, then they don't deliver, to just say it's fixed for next release. People will be bothered anyway as a timeframe was not given but the backlash is better than not delivering a fix when you said you would then blanking people when they ask why it wasn't released.
Win 10 Pro - AMD RYZEN 7 Octacore 3.8ghz - 32GB DDR4 - RTX 2070 8GB
blink0k
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Sep 2019 23:47
Maybe try building it from somewhere else other than onedrive

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-20 10:31:42
Your offset time is: 2024-04-20 10:31:42