Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Showcase / [X9] Trace of the Past [2019]

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Aug 2019 13:49 Edited at: 21st Aug 2019 08:53
Hello everyone!
We are pleased to present our game "Trace of the Past" here after one year of development. Now the game is available in Steam store.
The game was created using BlackIceMod We are very grateful to developers of this mod!

We want to give Steam keys for five users who will be first to write in this thread
And also we want to give Steam keys to Nomad and S4Real! When we see you here, we will send Steam keys in your personal messages

Stoty: "Trace of the past' is a first- person horror game. It tells a mystical story of Charles Warren, who is the former pupil of a boarding school named 'Grief Hill'. After some mysterious events in childhood Charles`s, he got to a psychiatric hospital and lost a big part of his memories. After 19 years, he get`s an envelope with an old photo of him. The sender's address is 'Grief Hill'. But who sent it? For what purpose? The boarding school is long closed. Charles decides to find out and goes to meet his secret past"

Demo version: http://www.mediafire.com/file/eq4akmyisnyfd7v/Trace_of_the_past_demo.zip/file

Steam page: https://store.steampowered.com/app/1115060/Trace_of_the_past/

Attachments

Login to view attachments
ScooT9
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing:
Posted: 16th Aug 2019 13:56
This looks very nice
hi, i'm a random guy who's making random games with random game engines for random reasons
xplosys
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: FPSC Multiplayer Games
Posted: 16th Aug 2019 18:51
@ololo_11
The story is interesting, the presentation is very well done and the demo is well executed. While it's not really my "type" of First Person game, it looks quite professional and plays better than most.
The level design is believable as is the placement of key items and lighting. The use of story and text is excellent and really help to navigate and explore the level. What I found missing were some of the many quirks and issues so common with FPS Creator games: glowing entities, slow spots, etc. You obviously put a lot work and time into this and it shows, Congratulations on a job very, well done.

Please do not provide a Steam key, or you can give one to someone else if you like. At my age I no longer steam; I'm lucky if I can get hot.
seppgirty
FPSC Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Aug 2019 02:43
Looks good. I'll take a key if you don't mind.
gamer, lover, filmmaker
ncmako
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Aug 2019 15:01
Nice work ololo_11 A lot of effort was put into this I can tell
Hope you workout all the bugs as this could be very successful. Grabbing demo, will let you know
how it plays.
My games never have bugs.... they just Explosys's

* I lost my Big Yellow Button. Do you know where it is?
5wee†
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Aug 2019 20:09 Edited at: 18th Aug 2019 20:10
best who ever was
this is definitely one of the best games on x9. if not the best. full disclosed story, cutscenes.. and many other little things that are not in other games
not without minuses, of course, but much more pluses. keep up!
Mr. BamBeer would be proud of you
sorry, I'm using google translator
seppgirty
FPSC Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Aug 2019 21:43
Started playing the steam version. after chapter 1 ended it started saving the game and then it crashed. going to give it another try.
gamer, lover, filmmaker
ololo_11
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Aug 2019 09:11 Edited at: 21st Aug 2019 09:12
Hello guys! Thank`s for your comments! I'm glad you like this game
thedoctor989
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Aug 2019 13:53
are you ever planning on adding it to Moddb?
"I'd Rather be hated for who i am, then Loved for who i am not"- Kurt Cobain

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-23 18:34:07
Your offset time is: 2024-04-23 18:34:07