Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Help me create launcher.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
good night guys i'm new here i'm finalizing a project using fpsc black mod 10.5 ..... i have a doubt as i was focused and finish the demo. But I don't know how I can create an executable or laucher type this ds attached photo. What would be the procedure and what tools should I use? thank you sorry my english i am from brazil using google translator.
ncmako
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Aug 2019 00:45
Alancreatorgames Hi and welcome
Quote: " how I can create an executable or laucher type"

To create a stand alone executable for your game the easiest to follow directions with pictures is in the FPS Creator Manual.
The manual is located in the "Doc's" folder in fpsc. First set your "Preferences" settings, then your "Build" settings.
YouTube has lots of video tutorials also. Heres a link to one... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhfLzekgFz0
Should help in getting you started.

For a good launcher there are several now available now here, you will have to do a search and pick one that's right for you.
Try and do it yourself first and if you need further help just ask
My games never have bugs.... they just Explosys's

* I lost my Big Yellow Button. Do you know where it is?
alancreatorgames
Years of Service
User Offline
hello friend Ncmako thanks about this part I already did more, so friend had not realized that my post had been missing an attachment wanted to know how I can create an executable so that other people can test the game if they have problems opening the game. would be like this in the photo of the attachment still with this ferment know how to use it?

I could not attach the photo and I'm sending you a link! https://uploaddeimagens.com.br/imagens/tool1-png
alancreatorgames
Years of Service
User Offline

I could not attach the photo and I'm sending you a link! can i get this tool yet?

https://uploaddeimagens.com.br/imagens/tool1-png-5b930661-2bbb-4b25-a4e9-9591ed6e7f60
ncmako
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Aug 2019 10:59
Alancreatorgames Oh I see, you have already built your game and you want to use Vishnu Packer? Its still available.
https://forum.thegamecreators.com/thread/224373 It has been updated to a newer version.
My games never have bugs.... they just Explosys's

* I lost my Big Yellow Button. Do you know where it is?
alancreatorgames
Years of Service
User Offline
good night my friend ncmako !!!! That's right what I was looking for I ended up finding an extra v2 equal to the link photo ... More now I have a doubt when I go to build game that for correct generates? I create the name from there below it asks for the right files plus this file and even though we generate it in the fpsc mygames folder. Then I selected the folder of the game, right below it asks to understand fpsc and no-fpsc already in this part tried to do both options at the end he says he can not generate the exe files. Is there a step by step tutorial or could you teach me how I can make a launcher so you can post for people to try out the game?
s4real
VIP Member
Years of Service
User Offline
What is the exact error you getting.

There a few steps to follow in the new version.

Make sure to follow the instructions on the build page.

Best s4real
Amd fx4100,6gb ram,geforce 450

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-28 10:48:56
Your offset time is: 2024-03-28 10:48:56