Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Studio Chat / [SOLVED] Unable to create a new project ?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Sep 2019 08:18
Only just noticed recently as I have been extremely busy, but everytime I try to create a new Project from the menu I type the name of the project then create project button and nothing !

I have checked all paths are valid and No folders or projects names are repeated. The only other thing I can say that has changed on my system is that i Have One Drive enabled, although I do not use the One Drive as a location for AGKS projects.

I have stand alone version, not steam.

The author of this post has marked a post as an answer.

Go to answer

BHoltzman
Years of Service
User Offline
My antivirus software sometimes stops various applications from writing to the file system. if this is the case for you then you can probably make a rule to allow AppGameKit Studio to write.
Fitz marc ade
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Sep 2019 09:55 Edited at: 11th Sep 2019 10:13
This post has been marked by the post author as the answer.
I have tried with Admin rights (UAC), still the same . Go to New Project in menu then type project name then Create Project button... Nothing happens for me. It worked with all previous versions of AGKS just not with latest one.

I uninstalled DBPro and AGKS, restarted re-installed AGKS had to setup Projects start directory after new install, but seems to work for now.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-28 10:10:42
Your offset time is: 2024-03-28 10:10:42