Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Studio Chat / Best UI Library for AGK project?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Oct 2019 14:12
Hi all,
I'm developing a tablet app (not a game) that will require the user to edit some configuration parameters. This will be colour pickers, text boxes (numerical and full alpha) and tick boxes. Enumerated drop-downs would also be very good.

I can see some projects to create elements of this, but they look to be untouched for over a year or even longer.

Has anyone found anything that is good?

Thanks,
Jason
Dybing
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Oct 2019 14:08
For 'traditional' apps, I'd suggest not using AppGameKit at all. Don't get me wrong, I love AppGameKit, and use it quite a lot for what I'd call media-heavy apps where AGKs ability to manipulate graphics shine. For more UI driven apps, I'd suggest using Flutter + Dart. Just as cross-platform as AppGameKit, is quite standard in the industry and plenty of good resources exist both for learning and troubleshooting.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-24 14:00:23
Your offset time is: 2024-04-24 14:00:23