Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit/AppGameKit Studio Showcase / Basic Paint APP, using STUDIO. (FREE WITH SOURCE)

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Oct 2019 01:42 Edited at: 30th Oct 2019 01:51
This actually started to test color selected from an image using Fubarpk example code
https://forum.thegamecreators.com/thread/225325#msg2649774

Then my grand daughter see it on the tablet, and start playing, so I decide to change a few things.
Now she can't leave it alone and just make more paintings.... might expand on it when time allows.

Full source included.
ONLY ONE REQUEST: If you do make some changes to the code/APP please share in this post

It's not perfect at all, and no code cleanup being done.

Hope it help someone

PS: (Mouse Buttons)
Left click draw
Right Click only Erase
Rightclick+Left click Rotate

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Loktofeit
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Oct 2019 03:27
Nice work! I see you used the scene editor. One of these days I have to sit and figure that thing out.
DannyD
Years of Service
User Offline
@Loktofeit Thanks

Yeah, I try to use the Scene editor as much as possible to get use to it... and everything I add I give a unique variable for later use in the code.. that's all how I get it working up to now.

But save hours on screen layouts, and to fit/scale everything.

95% of the time when the layout is done, I go back to classic. cause almost all of my APP's I export to HTML5 which Studio not supporting yet

What could be really nice, if we can have more control on the "scripting" side when in the scene editor

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-16 09:45:16
Your offset time is: 2024-04-16 09:45:16