Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Geek Culture / Is someone minding the store.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Dec 2003 03:50
Can anyone here tell me how to get intouch with this outfit? Outside of sending Inquiries and form filling I have had no replies in 4 days , no make that 5 days now and nothing. My emails and queries are for confirmation to a package purchase, all I need is the where-abouts to D/Loading Cartography as I will be waiting 2-3 weeks for the other 3 pc's of the puzzle to arrive in the USA. Since I speak straight across the table I hope this is not a sign of business as usual as I be wanting upgrading and Lic'ing as soon as I see what I need and dealing with.
Pricey
Years of Service
User Offline
i couldn't register my siemens a55 mobile on the orange network at 8:30 on boxing day!

OSX Using Happy Dude
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Dec 2003 22:34
Thats an absolute disgrace! You'll have to complain!

The place for all great plug-ins
Megaton Cat
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Dec 2003 04:14
To the TGC headquarters! Get the torches!
*narrows eyes*
"Now it's personal"

David T
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Dec 2003 17:10
Quote: "i couldn't register my siemens a55 mobile on the orange network at 8:30 on boxing day!"

Quote: "Thats an absolute disgrace! You'll have to complain!"

At christmas time too!

Back to the plot, yes things probably will taker some time as, in case you haven't noticed, it's christmas so people aren't going to be at work

"Nowadays more and more of our imports are coming from abroad" - George Bush

Formerly David89.
Mentor
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Dec 2003 23:29
and in the UK that means (normaly) that they will be off work for 3 weeks (like me...and I`m just an engineer at a firm that makes fairground rides ), gives me time to play on the old PC though

Mentor.

System spec : Pentium 3.0Ghz, 512MB DDR, 2x160Gb HD (using icewave hd coolers ), DVD RW/CD RW (all modes), multimedia front panel, 6 way surround sound, ATI radeon 9800Pro 128mb.
smiley74
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st Dec 2003 00:41
Well since it seems to appear that by asking questions I have opened myself to a handful, well so be it. Seventeen yrs of being in business of repairing and servicing petroleum pumping equipment has taught me one primary thing..Treat the customer as I would like to be treated, if I decided to give answers that I found here they would certainly seek someone else to do their contract work let alone someone else to answer any questions they may have had. So since all the fine comments must have come from trusting souls and with that I have a large swamp with gold at the bottom, just send me a blank check and If I feel like it I will get back to you.
Dazzag
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st Dec 2003 09:35
Golly. Such diverse jobs.

Department next to me writes the software for a travel company called First Choice. They *have* to take the 2 Xmas weeks off. We don't annoyingly. Sigh.

Cheers

I am 99% probably lying in bed right now... so don't blame me for crappy typing
Martyn Pittuck
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st Dec 2003 12:29
Errm, one small point here smiley: There is only one guy doing orders!

Kinda makes things simpler to understand, not like a whole department got upski and left, nooo, one guy went to see his little old gran for crimbo and new year. Have a heart.

Web Design Starting from $200. Special limited offer. MSN or Email me for more information.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-21 01:43:31
Your offset time is: 2024-09-21 01:43:31