Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Starmind FPSC Website

Author
FPSC Reloaded Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Nov 2019 00:31 Edited at: 20th Nov 2019 00:33

Hello everyone! I wanted to create this post to inform everyone of changes to my website and to get info on what others might want on it. I do try to keep the site updated atleast once a month.

As of today, I have went through alot of old files to find old games, mods, scripts and other interesting fpsc related items. With these new items I have updated my site to include these new/old items. In fact, some of the items I found, even the original creator was looking for them. ie Rolfy was looking for his games Eldora and Dark House, I have them both. They are great games and everyone should give them a try even if they played them in the past.

Now, I have uploaded mods from the past onto my site that have been label discontinued( Project Blue ), if a mod creator says they want it removed, simply ask and it will be done. The same goes with any of my content not made by CP or me. If you are a content creator and for some reason want it gone, then ask.

I am hoping for more content and even lost/old content. For example, I would Butterfinger's Fall of the Fireflies and Smallfish's Tales of Cthulhu Howling Rocks. There are many other games out there that have dead links and I would like to add them to preserve them for future forum visitors. Especially the BOTB games.

Please enjoy! And Thank you all for such great content!
https://i.vgy.me/aWPGmv.png
ncmako
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Nov 2019 22:29
Awesome Starmind, going to check it out.
I'll let you know of any dead links.
Thanks, best
My games never have bugs.... they just Explosys's

** WHERES MY YELLOW BUTTON ? **
seppgirty
FPSC Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Nov 2019 18:47
quite a few items i've never saw before. (or maybe i don't remember. lol) thanks.
gamer, lover, filmmaker
KeithC
Senior Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Nov 2019 14:07
I don't have any of the old MOTM files; but if you have them, I'm fine with you hosting them, and I'm sure Matt is fine with his HUDs making another round.
-Keith
starmind 001
FPSC Reloaded Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Nov 2019 14:51 Edited at: 24th Nov 2019 14:58
Quote: "I'll let you know of any dead links."

Thanks!

Quote: "quite a few items i've never saw before. (or maybe i don't remember. lol) thanks."

I tried to find all that people might want. Just like you, I forgot I had some of these.

Quote: "I don't have any of the old MOTM files; but if you have them, I'm fine with you hosting them, and I'm sure Matt is fine with his HUDs making another round."

I will look around, Thanks!

EDIT:

Some of you might have noticed that my youtube videos have disappeared. I simply removed them to avoid what is coming in jan 2020 with the ftc. I will be adding a video section to my website for all my videos. I might add them back to youtube after I see what happens. I had asked youtube about my videos and the reply was my videos are not kid friendly and I would be looking at a fine. I didn't want to risk it, so I pulled them. After youtube gets the bugs out, maybe I will go back. Until then I will start posting my videos on my site starting next month.
Thank you!
https://i.vgy.me/aWPGmv.png
xplosys
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: FPSC Multiplayer Games
Posted: 24th Nov 2019 21:31
Well, this is the little community that just won't quit. The forum is dead and doesn't know it, but I think when it's gone sites like yours will continue to keep FPS Creator alive. What a shame that it was abandoned.
Anyway, thanks for keeping it alive for The Few, The Proud, The Crazy people that just won't quit. LOL

Can't blame you for pulling out of YouTube, many people are. Somewhere down the road when they realize their membership is dwindling, some idiot will look around and say.... "What happened?"
Who knows... maybe they'll write a book.
Supermarket Killer: I got a bomb here! I'll kill her! I'll blow this whole place up!
Marion Cobretti: Go ahead. I don't shop here.
Avenging Eagle
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Nov 2019 23:05
Wolf's recent release of Amytric Pulse: Operation Euridike has wet my appetite to play more old FPSC games, so this revamping of your website couldn't have come at a better time. Thanks Starmind! I've had a great weekend downloading and playing many of these gems I'd never seen or heard of, just goes to show what a creative community we were/are. I still have one of my old FPSC games from 2009, Acid Factory, although running it on Windows 10 seems to cause some of the monster enemies to disappear. Fortunately, I managed to record a play-through on Windows 7 in 2014 (https://youtu.be/fc9E8lpmO7Y) but if I ever manage to get it working again, I'd be happy for you to host it on your site.

If memory serves, KeithC used to look after a website called Ozark Games, and very kindly hosted some of my earliest effort in the engine. Most were developed for the old level design competitions but in '06/'07. I know it's a long-shot but - Keith - any chance you still have "Agent 10", "Agent 10 - 007 Edition" or "Hidden Agenda" buried on an old hard drive somewhere? I can't seem to find them anywhere!

AE
KeithC
Senior Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Nov 2019 21:36 Edited at: 26th Nov 2019 21:39
Ozark Games....now that's a blast from the past! I'm afraid the computer that had that on it, is long gone by now. I did manage to find this little video I put together for the BOTB back in the day:

-Keith
zzguy
Years of Service
User Offline
Do you have the old Sci Fi Mega Packs by Cosmic Wizard?
BlackFox
FPSC Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Jan 2020 21:01
Quote: "Do you have the old Sci Fi Mega Packs by Cosmic Wizard?"

I am pretty sure it was Cosmic PROPHET, not wizard. Dale did not get a wand- he opted for the staff with the broom attachment.
There\'s no problem that can\'t be solved without applying a little scripting.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-29 12:36:15
Your offset time is: 2024-03-29 12:36:15