Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Studio Chat / License for using it commercially inside a LTD company

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I have a LTD company and I want to use AppGameKit Studio to make and sell a game. There are no employees , only 2 associates as programmers.

On the web store it seem to be possible to buy only on a person, although on the billing address a company name can be added.
I have bought a license(download option) this way (my name on the billing address and my company name on the company name field) but in the order confirmation my company name has disappeared.

So my question is : can i use this license for my company legally or there is some other way to buy a license for a ltd company ?

On a side note, if i have a personal account on steam with AppGameKit Classic can it also be used inside my company ?

Thank you in advance.
RickV
TGC Development Director
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Dec 2019 14:58
Hi,

You can use your personal copies for your company needs, that's fine.

If you use more than one copy at anyone time then you will need additional copies.
Development Director
TGC Team
panzar
Years of Service
User Offline
Thank you.
I bought 1 AppGameKit Studio and 1 AppGameKit Classic here download version and also on Steam one AppGameKit Studio and one Classic.
I hope I will have o buy more in the future
Zigi
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Dec 2019 19:19 Edited at: 3rd Dec 2019 19:20
Quote: "I bought 1 AppGameKit Studio and 1 AppGameKit Classic here download version and also on Steam one AppGameKit Studio and one Classic."

Not sure why you did that, it should have been not necessary to buy 1 copy of each product from both Steam and TGC. You should be able to buy multiple license keys/copies of the download version from TGC directly.
You could have just bought 4 Studio licenses from TGC by entering 4 in to quantity field at checkout.
panzar
Years of Service
User Offline
The price was smaller on steam.
Also rach variant comes with own advantages - is easier to maintain a product with steam (one click install, update automatically etc). On download you don't have to deal with steam limitations .

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-06 08:53:32
Your offset time is: 2024-05-06 08:53:32