Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Showcase / [X9] Red Town

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Dec 2019 12:02 Edited at: 28th Dec 2019 14:41
Red Town

Developed by: Darius1168

Description:
Welcome to Red Town! This is a small settlement, where 100 people live. Tourists are always welcome here, the settlement even has a hotel. Residents of Red Town will do everything possible to make your stay here comfortable!
You have to play for a guy who during the week traveled. You really need to relax somewhere. So... Find a hotel, rent a room for the night and have a good rest...

You can download Red Town:
https://darius1168.itch.io/red-town
https://gamejolt.com/games/RedTown/405599
https://www.moddb.com/games/red-town

Game Trailer:

If anyone is interested in changelog. At the time of the publication of the thread, the game was updated to version 1.1:

Patch1 (v1.0.1):
1 - Fixed Sean attack animation.
2 - Fixed key pickup sound.
3 - Fixed sound of steps on the third level.
4 - Fixed "death bug": Now this after death you will definitely see "Game Over" screen.

Update1 (v1.1):
1 - Work on textures has been done (second image: demo / v1.0, second: Update1)
2 - New ending (2 new levels).
Players did not like the previous version of the finale, so it was decided to change the ending. Now the player will have the opportunity to use weapons.

Minor fixes:
3 - Bug fix with loading save at the sixth level.
The player could boot outside the location, which broke the entire passage of the game. Now this should not occur.
4 - The locations of some “Quicksave triggers” were changed so that there were no bugs (they mainly appeared where the doorway was saved).
5 - The locations have been slightly changed to match the logic of what is happening.
6 - Correction of bugs associated with various objects (because of some, for example, you could fall through the location, others can climb up and leave the boundaries of the level location)

--- [But still in this version there are some uncorrected bugs] ---
1 - Weapon textures may disappear after reloading the last level. Corrected by reloading the level.
2 - There may be a bug of transition to the last level. It happens very rarely. If a black screen appears after loading, then you should wait a bit.
3 - Shadows of opponents after death appear somewhere under the location
Riririrn
Years of Service
User Offline
The game is very interesting. The atmosphere is creepy, the appearance of the game is pleasant. And it does not crash. One of the best fpsc games I've played. Yes, there may be bugs in this game, but they will be fixed soon.
ncmako
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Dec 2019 23:18
@ Darius1168 Interesting concept. I watched the trailer video. Will try game tonight
My games never have bugs.... they just Explosys's

** WHERES MY YELLOW BUTTON ? **
ncmako
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st Dec 2019 22:31
@ Darius1168 Very good idea with this concept. You should continue with this project and clean up some things.
Like the skybox blocky look is the background. ( maybe I downloaded an earlier version without the patches ? )
Straighten up some entities that appear to be stuck in the ground part ways
But all in all this is a great idea Don't stop on this, great work so far.
My games never have bugs.... they just Explosys's

** WHERES MY YELLOW BUTTON ? **
Darius1168
Years of Service
User Offline
Steam page for Red Town:
https://store.steampowered.com/app/1237880/Red_Town

Release date: 04/24/2020
seppgirty
FPSC Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Apr 2020 22:47
very cool. wish you the best with sales.
gamer, lover, filmmaker
Darius1168
Years of Service
User Offline
seppgirty, thanks!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-24 05:46:26
Your offset time is: 2024-04-24 05:46:26