Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Studio Chat / Issue with the default IDE/Editor font

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Jan 2020 22:54
Hi,
Every time I set the font type, like Deja vus...etc. (instead of the default) in the IDE/Editor preferences/or through the quick view/change font option, the setting is not persistent. It goes away when you close the program., so it needs to be setup for each session.
What am I missing?
Thanks!
jesfron
Years of Service
User Offline
I just upgraded a few minutes ago, and immediately noticed the font change. My preferred font from PyCharm 2016.3, "DejaVu Sans Mono" is still selected in the font settings dialog. However, PyCharm is silently substituting "Monospaced" instead.

The problem seems to be specific to DejaVu Sans Mono. Other fonts seem to work fine in 2017.1. The older PyCharm is still working correctly.

I even tried removing DejaVu Sans from the system fonts and putting copy in my local user fonts (~/.fonts) folder. That didn't help either I solve this my using mirror font tool for this IDE/Editor.

Other fonts in the IDE (labels, buttons) are different as well. I'm on Mint 17.3 (Ubuntu 14.04).

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-26 19:36:58
Your offset time is: 2024-04-26 19:36:58